When to Call a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney in St. CharlesComments Off on When to Call a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney in St. Charles
Just the word “bankruptcy” has such a negative connotation and can be an ominous prospect. You may feel totally unable to meet your financial obligations, even though much of the population has significant debt. How do you know if you should file bankruptcy? The best option is to engage a Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney in St. Charles. Before you make that call, you can ask yourself the following questions to determine if this really is the right step for you:
- Are you unclear as to the amount of debt you have?
- Have you ever considered consolidating your debts?
- Do you rely on credit cards to pay for essentials like the mortgage and groceries, etc.?
- Do you feel that your finances are out of control?
- Are you receiving phone calls from debt collection agencies?
- Do you make just the minimum payment on credit card bills?
A “yes” answer to 2 or more of these questions means that you need to evaluate your financial situation. Generally, bankruptcy is one option to consider when you owe more money than you can realistically afford.
Personal service, client satisfaction, and availability for clients are primary goals of Teague & Associates. Our team has a passion for justice, in and out of the courtroom, and helping clients in the most difficult of times is something we take great pride in. When you work with Teague & Associates, know that you are in experienced and knowledgeable hands.