Stop Garnishment In Wildwood

Stop Garnishment In Wildwood

Have you recently received a notification of garnishment on your wages? If you find yourself in this position you do not have to face this situation alone. The firm here at Teague and Associates, LLC is ready to represent you and fight for your rights throughout this process. Our firm specializes in ways to help you stop garnishment in Wildwood. Whether you’re facing this due to bad choices on your part or due to no fault of your own, our representatives are here to help you.

Garnishment Can Be Stopped

If you receive notification of a garnishment there are ways to put a stop to this process. However, you cannot do this on your own. It is best to have an attorney represent you to make sure your rights are not infringed upon. That is where our firm comes in. We work to represent you in front of creditors, the court, and your employer.

Ways to Stop

The first part of stopping this process is not to ignore any notifications. Whether you’ve received a court summons or a notification of garnishment, you need to contact our office right away. Once our office is notified, we can start finding ways to help put a stop to this process.  Not all cases are alike in our firm works on your individual case to ensure you get the results you deserve.

One option to consider is filing bankruptcy to stop the garnishment. Our attorneys will discuss your options with you and help you make an informed decision on how to proceed.

If you need assistance In determining how to stop garnishment in Wildwood, call our representatives today. We can schedule a free consultation when you call (314) 899-4499.